Inquisitor Thaddeus is dead

+++INITIALISING DATA FEED


+++INITIALISING

+++INITIALISING

+++WELCOME, INQUISITOR MEDEA
+++WELCOME, INQUISITOR [XXX]

+++THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: BY FLESH AND STEEL WILL THE GALAXY BE RAISED

+++ENCODED DATA DISPLAY///SOURCE: MAGOS BIOLOGIOS ANAT
+++COMMENCE DATA DISPLAY+++

+++Salutations, INQUISITORS.



+++COMMENCE CONTEXTARIA; I was fortunate to intercept a communication for the conclave and provide it to your brother. A long lost sister of your Holy Orders had emerged from her sojourn of absence. The conclave sent Brother Inquisitor Scarmancer [DAT.FILE ATTACHED]to investigate and it was Scarmancer who initiated conflict upon the planet's surface. Most Holy Thaddeus sought peaceful resolution but Scarmancer was most devout in his beliefs regarding the association your brother took with one of the Xenos of interest.

The fool Scarmancer was blinded by his hatred of the Imago and refused to see what was before his eyes; deception.

Your prodigal Holy Sister of the Ordos was under the foul influence of the Aeldari.

The graceful monster slew Scarmancer with his blade and struck down your Brother within the blink of one of your eyes.

I have arranged transportation for his shell to an appropriate facility for your collection. My studies on his body are concluded.

I now bid you farewell, my enquiries must continue elsewhere, and as such I have fulfilled his dying wishes that I take over his stellar craft in order to do so.



+++CEASE DATA FEED





Thaddeus' expeditionary force alights on the planet




They encounter Inquisitor Scarmancer the Fanatic


Scarmancer strikes out like a wild beast



Imago Annanaki is unsettled, something isn't as it seems



The missing inquisitor's retinue hides a holographically disguised Eldar who strikes down both Scarmancer and Thaddeus



  The bad boy in question.

* * *


So Thaddeus is dead! I had gone right of the model once I started painting him, I just didn't like him. So having him die is quite nice, it means I can work on other stuff.

Primarily this means Medea! She and her warband are now on the Wince List to get painted up, I have Anat and his Bio-admech group to use and make use of Imago Annanaki and his bodyguard may well get some reinforcements to use NPC's or antagonists in further campaigns.

Comments